Resilient, sustainable infrastructure is a cornerstone of a stable economy.
USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA) works to restore existing infrastructure systems and provide opportunities for the people who use them.
Our current projects include:
- Reviving the campus at Luhansk National Agrarian University in Sloviansk by modernizing windows and doors to provide better winter conditions for students and faculty.
- Renovating the regional phytosanitary laboratory in Sievierodonetsk to improve the testing of seeds and agricultural products.
- Modernizing municipal bus stops and building vendor infrastructure in Mariupol to provide safer and more comfortable public transport; modernizing the IT hub in the city center.
- Renovating Bakhmut Tech Club to provide computer classes for around 50 IT students.
- Modernizing Luhansk Regional Laboratory Center, to improve medical lab facilities that serve the entire region.